About Rebus Legal
Rebus Legal is a boutique law firm in Perth that is always looking for talented personnel to join our growing dynamic friendly team.
Therefore, we welcome any persons interested in working in a supportive, collegial and innovative firm that believes in career progression and rewards achievements.
You can send your resume to our Practice Manager: Michelle Corbett at Michelle@rebuslegal.com.au
We are always on the lookout for Solicitors (diverse areas), Administrators and persons wishing to receive in-house Practical Legal Training (PLT).
The team works collaboratively to ensure that our clients get the best legal representation, in Family – Property and Parenting matters, Restraining Order matters, Civil and Criminal Law matters and a range of other areas.
Benefits of Working with us:
- Great Opportunities to advance your legal career in a law firm that is continuing to grow.
- Work in a supportive and collegial team environment together with experienced legal practitioners.
- Genuine work life balance.
- Generous and competitive remuneration packages on offer, commensurate with experience levels and interview assessment.
- Opportunities to work on a diverse and interesting case load autonomously.
- Free Car Parking Bays.
- Offices located within 5 minutes’ drive to Perth CBD.
- Great open-door culture.
- Possible bonus scheme and/or a one-day flexible arrangement on offer to the right candidate.
SO, WHAT HAVE YOU GOT TO LOSE? If you believe that you can fit into a team that works collegially, is supportive, promotes career growth and believes in making a difference in peoples’ lives, please feel free to send your resume to our friendly Practice Manager: Michelle Corbett at Michelle@rebuslegal.com.au or contact our offices on 1800 732 875 for a confidential discussion with one of the members of our Management Team.
For advertised vacancies please do check for a link to the job advert which will be contained below if an advert is out on seek.com or any other advertisement forum. We welcome you to send a resume to Michelle at Michelle@rebuslegal.com.au or apply through the job advert link.
Legal Training and Experience
The Partners at Rebus Legal encourage ‘lawyers in training’ to be the best they can be and provide a supportive environment for students to gather experience in various areas of law.
If you are a Law Student or require Practical Legal Training in support of your law degree and would like to be considered for a voluntary placement at our offices in Victoria Park, please send a Cover Letter, CV and Academic Transcript to Michelle Corbett at email@example.com
The successful candidate will have:
- Direct access to experienced practitioners ensuring that you will work alongside the best in developing your interpersonal and professional skills and experience;
- Access to free parking onsite;
- Possible opportunity for ongoing employment, given the growth plan of the practice;
- Experience to gain a reference for any future employment applications.
To be successful in this role you must:
- Have an excellent work ethic;
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Be able to work independently;
- Have good interpersonal skills;
- Possess a keen attention to detail;
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office suite.